Cost in talend?

One Star

Cost in talend?

In myconcern is ready to buy talend ETL Tool,
Could u plz tell me,How much cost In ETL Tool?Any Link?

What are the major difference in Talend Open Source and Paid version ETL?
I have to submit documents in differentation,help me
Employee

Re: Cost in talend?

Hi,
To estimate the cost of the support on Talend Integration Suite; I advice to contact sales@talend.com.
Our cost is based on the number of users/designer using the tools in a collaborative project and also the level of support and advanced features do you need.
We have 3 different versions of Talend Integration Suite : Team, Pro, Enterprise.
To introduce very briefly differences with Talend Open Studio; Talend Integration Suite provides :
- a professional support with SLA (level gold or platinum)
- a shared and centralized repository to work together on your different projects
- a administrator center to manage : project, user role, deployment, scheduling, monitoring
- a Activity monitoring console : rich client monitoring solution
- JobLet notion : to reuse and refactor dupplicate transformation in a transformation container.
- Change Data Capture : available for several databases (Oracle, Microsoft SQLServer, DB2, Sybase, MySQL, postgresql, etc.); Publish/Subscribe mechanism to work on the delta of every execution.
- Distant run : to run on a QA or production server from the GUI Studio on the development computer; available on Professional and Enterprise edition
- Grid conductor : to distribute and dispatch Jobs execution on several machine (distribute execution); on Enterprise edition only
- CPU/Balancer (parallelize and ressources repartition) : on Enterprise edition only
- advanced features in the Talend Integration Suite studio like SAP and CopyBook(EBCDIC) metadata discovery wizard.
Further information are available on our website : www.talend.com
Feel free to contact our sale's service to have demonstration or a trial version at sales@talend.com
Best regards;

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables

Blog

How Media Organizations Achieved Success with Data Integration

Learn how media organizations have achieved success with Data Integration

Read

Why Companies Move to the Cloud: 7 Success Stories

Learn how and why companies are moving to the Cloud