Corrupted project file - unable to import

One Star

Corrupted project file - unable to import

Hi,
i had a problem with TOS 4.1.2. After a low memory crash, i cannot see the project in the project list when i start TOS. I've tried to import the items in another workspace but i always obtain the following error:
Cannot find the associated project file in the path you provided
(actually the file is there but is 0kb size)
In the workspace directory there are all the directories related to my job (.item,.properties files)
Is there a way to recover all my job ?
Many thanks,
Alessandro

Re: Corrupted project file - unable to import

Hi,
Try this solution. Copy your job (.item,.properties files) under the workspace directory. Go to studio-->windows-->show view-->General-->Navigator. Open your project and paste the job(.item,.properties files) into "Process" package to see if you can open the job.
See my screenshots
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
while making connecting to my project in SVN through Remote connection in Talend , I am getting below error and I am not able to connect to my project.
"talend.project  XML document  structure must start and end with same entity"

Please suggest on this

Thanks,
Jayanta

Hi Jayanta,
On which build version you got this issue? Could you please give us more information about your current situation?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hi Jayanta,
On which build version you got this issue? Could you please give us more information about your current situation?
Best regards
Sabrina
--