Continuous Integration and Delivery (automated job / jar builds)

One Star

Continuous Integration and Delivery (automated job / jar builds)

Hello Experts,
We are using Talend Open Studio for Big Data 6.3.0 and are wondering what the capabilities and possibilities are when it comes to continuous integration and delivery. My apologies I know this question has been asked several times. However the posts that I have found are a few years old and we are using the latest Talend Open Studio for Big Data so hopefully things have changed:
* Is it possible to have our build server "Bamboo" run automated tests of our Talend jobs with Open Studio?
* It it possible to create stand alone Talend Jobs that can be deployed to Nexus using our build server "Bamboo"? Afterwards have our proprietary scheduler run the Talend jobs?
* Lastly is it possible through the command-line to export Talend Jobs with Open Studio?
Thanks,
Mark

Re: Continuous Integration and Delivery (automated job / jar builds)

Hi,
Thanks for posting your issues here.
* Is it possible to have our build server "Bamboo" run automated tests of our Talend jobs with Open Studio?

What's kind of automated tests do you want to use?
* It it possible to create stand alone Talend Jobs that can be deployed to Nexus using our build server "Bamboo"? Afterwards have our proprietary scheduler run the Talend jobs?

With Talend Open Source, you can export the job script, and then schedule it with third scheduler tool, such as crontab command on Linux.
Here is online document about:TalendHelpCenter:HowtoBuildJobs

Lastly is it possible through the command-line to export Talend Jobs with Open Studio?

Talend commandline feature will be available in talend subscripion solution not open source.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.