Context group doesn't work for tsendmail

Six Stars

Context group doesn't work for tsendmail

Hello,

I am facing a problem that I was trying to change email address on one of my context group setting. after that when I put in production it still showed the original one which means nothing updated after I made change.

Not sure if my talend software has problem or just I was doing the wrong step. I did not have this issue in the past. Please help me with this. Thanks!

Capture.JPG

Employee

Re: Context group doesn't work for tsendmail

Hi,

There are two possibilities here.

a) Once you change the Context group data, it will ask whether it need to be reflected in all the dependent jobs. You must have acccidently given "No" here. Once you give "Yes" and select all the dependent jobs, the data will be reflected there.

b) You will also have to check how did you run the job. I mean whether you had selected the right Context group for Production. There could be multiple context groups like Default, Development, Production etc. So you need to make sure that you updated the data for right Context.

Could you please check these items quickly?

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi
Please appreciate our members by giving Kudos for spending their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads