Context Group

Four Stars

Context Group

Hi
I am creating a Context Group for executing job, in 3 different environment like screen shot-1, & I made Dev context as default but when i am importing into the job i am getting 4 context which include default as well which has same values which are in Dev context, & when i am running the job also i am getting 4 context.
So I need to know whether we can see only 3 context except default it is creating confusion, I may be missing some thing please let me know if you need any further details & refer screen shot 1,2 & 3

Re: Context Group

Hi,
I am creating a Context Group for executing job, in 3 different environment like screen shot-1, & I made Dev context as default but when i am importing into the job i am getting 4 context which include default as well which has same values which are in Dev context, & when i am running the job also i am getting 4 context.

There is no missing in you operation. It is design in talend.
As matter of fact, job can define its own context group and there is a default one in it(as your screenshot1 shown). When importing a repository, there is no corresponding group, so the name of "default " group will be filled with the value of group which marketed as "default".(The default one has same values with Dev context, if you set Test context as default, it will be "Test").
Let me know if it is OK with you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.