Six Stars

Connection via tSocketInput and tSocketOutput (not local)

First of all .. I am a complete newbie and tried all my best over 5 weeks.. realy need help!

I am trying to connect via tSocketInput and tSocketOutput.

But i don't want to build it up local.
I tried to connect via an IP-Adress and Port with an other Server via TCP-Connection.

I tried everthing 1000 times but i can not connect.

Could you please help me?

4 REPLIES
Eight Stars

Re: Connection via tSocketInput and tSocketOutput (not local)

Hello,

Can you please post here you job and describe what exactly are you trying to setup?

Regards

lojdr

Six Stars

Job.jpgCurrent Job

I need to send hellogreatings (XML-structured file to start server) but i need to send it two times because the server only answers at second time.

I saw this in wireshark - I also know that the server is answering but i can not catch the answer via tSocketInput maybe some wrong use or properties?!

I send a CSV to the server via tSocketOutput and the Server sends something back but I could not catch the answer and work with it in talend .. i could just see the answer via wireshark

Eight Stars

Hello,

I think, that this is not the correct way h how to use it. You should have 2 job.1.JPG

This job will open the port and provide information.

2.JPG

This will act as a client and will receive the answer from the socket.3.JPG

I would create a separate job for receiving and run it after you the job which is sending twice the data will have finished.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Lojdr

Six Stars

Hello Rojdr,

I opened a new Topic. I described everything there. I also tried to divide this into two jobs. Unfortunately that doenst work.

Heres the link. Thanks you.

https://community.talend.com/t5/Deployment/TCP-IP-Connection-failed/m-p/51178#M1249