Four Stars

Connection created for MSSQL server with Network Authentication is not being saved

I have created a connection to MSSQL server via string with Network Authentication. Connection passes the check but is not being saved - I can't use it in Jobs. Please assist. 

Talend Open Studio for Data Integration

Version: 7.0.1

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES

Re: Connection created for MSSQL server with Network Authentication is not being saved

Hello,

Did you follow up online document about:TalendHelpCenter:Centralizing database metadata to create a connection to MSSQL server? What's MSSQL server version are you using?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Re: Connection created for MSSQL server with Network Authentication is not being saved

I have created many connections before successfully. This one is different because it is Windows Authentication. I did follow the document that you have sent (I appreciate it). Still no success. The version of MSSQL DB server is 2008 R2. Hopefully you can assist. 

Hello,

Could you please let us know if this article helps?

https://community.talend.com/t5/Migration-Configuration-and/How-to-have-jobs-connect-to-a-Microsoft-...

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hello,

Could you please let us know if this article helps?

https://community.talend.com/t5/Migration-Configuration-and/How-to-have-jobs-connect-to-a-Microsoft-...

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Four Stars

I have followed everything I found online. Including the article you have quoted. No luck Smiley Sad