Connecting to Websphere MQ

Highlighted
Seven Stars

Connecting to Websphere MQ

Hi,

I managed to get Websphere connected here and it worked for a time but all of a sudden I'm getting the error below. Picture of the job attached but i got the jar files from IBM and added them as dependencies on the cMQConnectionFactory component. The error message suggests a problem with the jar file or java path but I can see the jar files get added at runtime to C:\Workspace\.Java\lib and they are the same filesize as the IBM souce jars so are not corrupted.  

Anyone any ideas? 

Thanks

TOS 6.4.1

[ERROR]: org.apache.camel.component.jms.DefaultJmsMessageListenerContainer - Could not refresh JMS Connection for destination 'INVALIDMESSAGEQUEUE' - retrying in 5000 ms.

Cause: JMSFMQ6312: An exception occurred in the Java(tm) MQI.; nested exception is com.ibm.mq.jmqi.JmqiException: CC=2;RC=2195;AMQ9546:

Error return code received. [1=java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException[null],3=NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0]

Accepted Solutions
Seven Stars

Re: Connecting to Websphere MQ

Hopefully this will be helpful to others.

After talking to support there are required jar files which the component view doesn't tell you about. You need to add the following as dependencies on the cMQConnectionFactory component

com.ibm.mq.commonservices.jar

com.ibm.mq.headers.jar

connector.jar

com.ibm.mqjms.jar

com.ibm.mq.jmqi.jar

dhbcore.jar

com.ibm.mq.jar

All Replies
Seven Stars

Re: Connecting to Websphere MQ

Hopefully this will be helpful to others.

After talking to support there are required jar files which the component view doesn't tell you about. You need to add the following as dependencies on the cMQConnectionFactory component

com.ibm.mq.commonservices.jar

com.ibm.mq.headers.jar

connector.jar

com.ibm.mqjms.jar

com.ibm.mq.jmqi.jar

dhbcore.jar

com.ibm.mq.jar

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables