One Star

Connecting to SAS Server

Hi, I am trying to connect to a SAS database and the check says "SAS Connection Successful", however, when I click finish, I get "Access to data failure{0}" Here are the details:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sas/security/sspi/SSPIAuth
Any help would be appreciated!
5 REPLIES

Re: Connecting to SAS Server

Hi,
I suspose you have followed the document to set up a SAS connection TalendHelpCenterSmiley Frustratedetting up a SAS connection.
Pay attention there is a specific retrieve schema done for SAS.
Please use JDBC to test if it can work?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Thanks for the feedback. Checking for the database connection is successful, but I am getting the error when I select finish. So I am unable to complete the connection setup, and even get to the point where I can retrieve Schema
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Thanks for the feedback. Checking for the database connection is successful, but I am getting the error when I select finish. So I am unable to complete the connection setup, and even get to the point where I can retrieve Schema
One Star

I figured out the issue, thanks!

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. Would you mind sharing your solution with us?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.