One Star

Connecting to Navision with NTLM via Webservice (WSDL) failed

Hello, 
I'm setting up an integration for Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision).
Direct connection to the MS-SQL database works fine and fast.
We also have to connect to NAV via webservices (in order to run some business logic). Important: the webservice authentication scheme uses NTLM. 
The corresponding WSDL is valid, can be imported into Talend w/o any problems or any SOAP client. The SOAP client is aware of NTLM authentication scheme, login credentials are correct. Can also be checked by pasting the endpoint URL to a web browser.
But I can not connect to the Webservice from Talend, I receive an authentication error:
Exception in component tWebService_1: org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: The login failed when connecting to SQL Server XXXX.
I tried all combinations of "Use NTLM" checkbox, Domain, Username, Domain+Username, ... but connection always fails.
I also tried with ntlmauth.dll, but no result (Windows log in credentials are different from Webservice)
Is there a way to let Talend talk to NAV via Webservices?
System information:
Windows Server 2012 R2
Talend 6.2.1, 6.3.0 (tried both)
JDK 1.8 (x64)
Bg Alex
1 REPLY

Re: Connecting to Navision with NTLM via Webservice (WSDL) failed

Hi,
Have you already checked tSoap component to achieve your goal to see if it works well? Which calls a method via a Web service in order to retrieve the values of the parameters defined in the component editor.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.