Connecting to Navision with NTLM via Webservice (WSDL) failed

One Star

Connecting to Navision with NTLM via Webservice (WSDL) failed

Hello, 
I'm setting up an integration for Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision).
Direct connection to the MS-SQL database works fine and fast.
We also have to connect to NAV via webservices (in order to run some business logic). Important: the webservice authentication scheme uses NTLM. 
The corresponding WSDL is valid, can be imported into Talend w/o any problems or any SOAP client. The SOAP client is aware of NTLM authentication scheme, login credentials are correct. Can also be checked by pasting the endpoint URL to a web browser.
But I can not connect to the Webservice from Talend, I receive an authentication error:
Exception in component tWebService_1: org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: The login failed when connecting to SQL Server XXXX.
I tried all combinations of "Use NTLM" checkbox, Domain, Username, Domain+Username, ... but connection always fails.
I also tried with ntlmauth.dll, but no result (Windows log in credentials are different from Webservice)
Is there a way to let Talend talk to NAV via Webservices?
System information:
Windows Server 2012 R2
Talend 6.2.1, 6.3.0 (tried both)
JDK 1.8 (x64)
Bg Alex

Re: Connecting to Navision with NTLM via Webservice (WSDL) failed

Hi,
Have you already checked tSoap component to achieve your goal to see if it works well? Which calls a method via a Web service in order to retrieve the values of the parameters defined in the component editor.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.