Six Stars

Connect to Cluster with Kerberos

Hi,

I'm trying to connect to cloudera cluster using Kerberos authentication. I've setup cloudera quickstart VM and installed Talend on same VM. Cloudera manager is telling me Kerberos is configured successfully.

When I try to connect to the cluster using Metadata connection, I'm getting following error. Can someone help me understand what I'm missing here (Necessary Screenshots attached)

Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.core.utils.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethod(ReflectionUtils.java:166)
at org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.hadoop.service.check.provider.CheckedNamenodeProvider.check(CheckedNamenodeProvider.java:77)
at org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.hadoop.service.check.AbstractCheckedServiceProvider$1.run(AbstractCheckedServiceProvider.java:49)
at org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.hadoop.service.check.CheckedWorkUnit$1.call(CheckedWorkUnit.java:65)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
... 3 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Failed on local exception: java.io.IOException: javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate failed [Caused by GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to find any Kerberos tgt)]; Host Details : local host is: "quickstart.cloudera/192.168.80.137"; destination host is: "quickstart.cloudera":8020;

1 REPLY

Re: Connect to Cluster with Kerberos

Hello,

Can you please clarify in which Talend version/edition you are?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.