Configure Netty4 as tcp client

Six Stars

Configure Netty4 as tcp client

Hi guys,
How can I configure camel/netty4 as a tcp client that can send requests to remote server and accept responses from the server?
Camel documentation says I set the producer mode on using this syntax:
<to uri="netty4:tcp://192.168.2.101:7056" /> 

I created a route and added cMessagingEndpoint component with Netty4 as the camel endpoint. I don't see how to set the producer mode as per syntax above considering I'm only given a textbox to enter the URI, and nowhere to enter the to/from.
I could be using the wrong component though. Is there a better/alternative component that can act as a TCP client with request-response capabilities?
From the searches I've done and advice from experts on this forum tSocketOutput doesn't receive responses.

Re: Configure Netty4 as tcp client

Hi lawimutuma,
We have re-directed your issue to talend ESB experts and then come back to you as soon as we can.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Highlighted
Six Stars

Re: Configure Netty4 as tcp client

Hi @xdshi,
Any luck? I have searched all over. It looks like it's doable but I can't get samples or working instructions of how to do it in Talend. Smiley Sad

Cloud Free Trial

Try Talend Cloud free for 30 days.

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.