One Star

Configuration of cloudera with Talend

I'm trying to connect Talend ( installed in a virtual machine on Ubuntu ) and cloudera ( on another virtual machine ).
To configure cloudera i followed these steps : youtube.com/  watch?v=fSGpYHjGIRY
However when i try to use the component tHDFSOutput_1 i get the following error :
statistics connecting to socket on port 4001
statistics connected
WARN : org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader - Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
Exception in component tHDFSOutput_1
java.io.IOException: Failed on local exception: java.net.SocketException: Network is unreachable; Host Details : local host is: "capgemini-Standard-PC-i440FX-PIIX-1996/127.0.1.1"; destination host is: "cloudera-vm440":8020; 

statistics disconnected

is the problem coming from the configuration of cloudera ? if so, what steps should i follow ?
Thanks
1 REPLY

Re: Configuration of cloudera with Talend

Hi,
Would you mind posting your component parameter into forum which will be helpful for us to address your issue. What does your name node url look like? 
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.