One Star

Component to be used to connect to a Google Cloud SQL Database

Hi ,
Please let me know the component to be used to connect to a Google Cloud SQL database. I would need to read data from tables in a Google Cloud SQL database and write to a table in Google Cloud SQL database.
Please note that Google Cloud Storage and Google Cloud SQL are different products. Google Cloud SQL is a MySQL Database present in Google cloud.
Thank You
Regards
Sudharshan
7 REPLIES

Re: Component to be used to connect to a Google Cloud SQL Database

Hi,
Did you try tMysqlXXX(tMysqlInput) traditional components for your case to see if it is working? So far, there is no specified Google Cloud SQL component.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi ,
Thanks for the response. Yes i am using the same components which are used to connect to a regular MySQL database.
I just wanted to know if there was any specific component for Google Cloud SQL. Thanks again for the confirmation.

Thank You
Regards
Sudharshan

Hi,
It welcome to open a jira issue of DI project on Talend Bug Tracker for your requirement of components tGoogleCloudSQLXXX.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Team, anyone knows how to connect to Google SQL using talend? What is connector? is there any tutorial/document available which can help me?
We are developing one PoC and we are not sure whether it can be connect or not. Appreciate if someone can help up on this.

Hi,
So far, there is no specific component for Google Cloud SQL. Please open a feature jira issue.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi xdshi,
Thank you for you reply. Is there any other way to get connected to Google SQL trough Talend?

Hi,
Is there any other way to get connected to Google SQL trough Talend?

Are you referring to Google BigQuery? If so, we have BigQuery components
Best regards
Sabrina
--