Five Stars

Component tFireFoxWebElement From Talend Exchange

Hi.

I have found a very interesting component from Talend Exchange call tFireFoxWebElement.

https://exchange.talend.com/#marketplaceproductoverview:marketplace=marketplace%252F1&p=marketplace%...

I really want to use it in my ETL job but I have no idea how to use this component and I could not find any instructions or examples regarding this component.

There is only a picture showing how to connect tFireFoxDriver to tFireFoxWebElement, but I have no idea how to configure the tFireFoxWebElement.

I know it is not a official component but it will be great if I can use it in my project.

If anyone have any idea of how this component work, please help and give me some instructions.

Or if anyone could provide the contact (email) of the creator of the component will help a lot as well.

Thank you very much!

3 REPLIES

Re: Component tFireFoxWebElement From Talend Exchange

Hello,

Feel free to write a review on this custom component's Reviews section. The author will receive your message directly.

1.png

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi ,

When you design job with tFireFoxDriver and tFireFoxWebElement  :

First you have the number like tFireFoxDriver_1 ... so "to attach" tFireFoxWebElement_1 to the driver : Web Driver ID must be equal to "1".

tFireFoxDriver_1 and tFireFoxWebElement_1 are linked by OnComponentOK .

At least one of tFireFoxWebElement_x must have a main outgoing to a LogRow for exemple, same if you don't read something into web page element ...

@lovibrato

One Star

Here a design sample :