One Star

Component Missing

Hi xdshi,
we have installed Talend Enterprise edition for Data Integration 5.6.2 (trial version) we could not see some components like tGoogleApi, tMatchGroup etc I've checked in Talend Exchange also but could not find it. could you please some solution for this.
Regards
Phani 
8 REPLIES

Re: Component Missing

Hi Phani ,
The component TalendHelpCenter:tMatchGroup will be available in the Palette of Talend Studio on the condition that you have subscribed to one of the Talend Platform products not Talend Enterprise for Data Integration.

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

I am currently using Talend Platform for Big Data and do not see this component available in the palette. Is it not available in the Big Data platform version?

Hi smacfawn,
Could you please go to <Talend-Studio-InstallationPath>\plugins\org.talend.designer.components.tdqhadoopprovider_5.6.XXX\components to see if tMatchGroup component is right there?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

yes it does show up in there along with several TgenKey*, tspark, tstandardized, etc. However it does not show in the pallete, nor do any of the TgenKey* components show.
One Star jfe
One Star

Hello,
I have the same problem : Some components are missing
For example tMatchGroup : (dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17127989/2015/2015-08-04_001.png)
Used Talend version : (dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17127989/2015/2015-08-04_003.png)

Hi guys,
Could you please go to Project settings-->Designer-->Palette settings to see if these components are hidden?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hello,
I am having the same problem! I can't find the tMatchGroup component in the palette although it is in the installation path folder mentioned above. I have also checked the hidden components in project settings and could't find it. I am currently using Talend Data Fabric 6.3.1.
Thanks.

Hi,
Can you see tMatchGroup component under the folder<Talend_Installation_Path>plugins\org.talend.designer.components.tdqprovider_6.3.1.20161215_1336\components\tMatchGroup?
Best regards
Sabrina
--