Five Stars

Compilation error

Hello Anyone!!!

I have faced the compilation error for when using the tjava component task and tjavaflex task

Error like : Make sure your JVM version is similar to Studio version I don't know how to check what is meant that error? so could you please advice me and also I have cross verified the my Talend version and JDk version

My Talend version is : TOS_DI-20161216_1026-V6.3.1

JDK version is : i'm using for jre7 and jre 8 and also pasted my job for your reference

so the above error is meant by the above mention version comparison I didn't get the clear answer so please advice me.. 

In tjava task and tjava_flex task related I want more example in the form of video  so please give the more links

Tags (1)

Re: Compilation error

The integration of Maven in Talend Studio v6.0.0 requires a JDK to build Jobs. Therefore a JRE is no longer sufficient to build Job completely.

Please make sure that the java settings must point to the root JDK folder, and not the JRE.

Best regards

Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Ten Stars

Re: Compilation error

The detail message gives a clue about the problem. Look in your javaflex component for the text "string". If it's intended to be the datatype of a variable, the proper casing is "String".

(In Java code convention, only primitive data types are lower case. Classes start with a capital letter. int, char, boolean, float, etc. vs. String, BigDecimal, Date, Etc.)