Five Stars

Compilation error

Hello Anyone!!!

I have faced the compilation error for when using the tjava component task and tjavaflex task

Error like : Make sure your JVM version is similar to Studio version I don't know how to check what is meant that error? so could you please advice me and also I have cross verified the my Talend version and JDk version

My Talend version is : TOS_DI-20161216_1026-V6.3.1

JDK version is : i'm using for jre7 and jre 8 and also pasted my job for your reference

so the above error is meant by the above mention version comparison I didn't get the clear answer so please advice me.. 

Capture.JPG

In tjava task and tjava_flex task related I want more example in the form of video  so please give the more links

Thanks,

Manivel

• Talend Administration Console
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES

Re: Compilation error

Hi,

The integration of Maven in Talend Studio v6.0.0 requires a JDK to build Jobs. Therefore a JRE is no longer sufficient to build Job completely.

Please make sure that the java settings must point to the root JDK folder, and not the JRE.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Ten Stars

Re: Compilation error

The detail message gives a clue about the problem. Look in your javaflex component for the text "string". If it's intended to be the datatype of a variable, the proper casing is "String".

(In Java code convention, only primitive data types are lower case. Classes start with a capital letter. int, char, boolean, float, etc. vs. String, BigDecimal, Date, Etc.)