Compare one table 24h before and after

Four Stars

Compare one table 24h before and after

*Sorry for my english, i'm french ^^*

Hello,

I'm a beginner in Talend and i try to make a jobs to work with VtigerCRM.

So, we have 1 table in AS/400 Database and we want to synchronize datas with Vtiger (AS/400 is the main database) all the 24 hours.

So, with tVtigerCRM Module in talend, we can make one type of action per module (Insert, Update, Delete), and i want to use the right action at the right time (the picture is attached to the post).

I do not know how to determine, for each record, whether it has been modified, deleted (id that no longer exists), or it's a new one ...

I don't know if you really understood what I want to do, I can not explain well what I would like to do...

Thank you !

Thirteen Stars

Re: Compare one table 24h before and after

@Minos,you can tick the Key in tmap for the business coulmn based on that you can insert /update/delete.

Manohar B
Thirteen Stars

@Minos,you need to compare the As/400 DB sorce table with Target table then only you can figure out that the record is new or existing.

Manohar B
Four Stars

@manodwhb, ok, and how can i compare 2 tables in Talend ? (Sorry i'm realy beginner ^^)

Thirteen Stars

Four Stars

Oh ok thanks, i will try this Smiley Happy

Thirteen Stars

@Minos,did it help?

Manohar B
Four Stars

@manodwhb,

Finally I did something else, I've already imported all the data, and for comparison I'm just in the process. I was thinking rather to copy the bases on CSV files (12000 lines approximately it's not very heavy) then to check them using the module tFileCompare, the problem and that I would like to separate into subjob (update or insert) according to the answer of the tFileCompare, it is possible ?

Thank you

Thirteen Stars

@Minos,you can separate the flow since again you need to do lookup with target to derive new record or udpdated record.

Manohar B
Thirteen Stars

@Minos,Did it help you?

Manohar B
Four Stars

Sorry I had another problem in the evening yesterday and I just corrected the problem...
I don't really understand how to separate the flow according to an entry condition in fact...

Thirteen Stars

@Minos,can you post your job and expalin where do you have issue?

Manohar B

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.