Six Stars

Communications link failure during commit MySQL

Hi friends,

Can someone help me please i have error in my job :

Spoiler
Exception in component tMysqlOutput_1 (Fact_test)
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: Communications link failure during commit(). Transaction resolution unknown.

i'm beginner in talend i need help

thanks you so much

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: Communications link failure during commit MySQL

Hello,

this looks like network or MySQL Server related issue. Check if your network is stable between the Talend computer and MySQL, check if MySQL is in the correct state. Check if there are any performance issues on the MySQL server side.
This may happen if you have big tables, slow disk operations and a huge amount of data you want to insert. This may cause performance issue which leads to e.g. timeouts.
Another option. You can try is to generate e.g. CSV file with data you want to import and then use Bulk Import.

Regards
lojdr
1 REPLY
Five Stars

Re: Communications link failure during commit MySQL

Hello,

this looks like network or MySQL Server related issue. Check if your network is stable between the Talend computer and MySQL, check if MySQL is in the correct state. Check if there are any performance issues on the MySQL server side.
This may happen if you have big tables, slow disk operations and a huge amount of data you want to insert. This may cause performance issue which leads to e.g. timeouts.
Another option. You can try is to generate e.g. CSV file with data you want to import and then use Bulk Import.

Regards
lojdr