Commit not happening in sub jobs

One Star

Commit not happening in sub jobs

Hi,
I have multiple sub jobs and in one of them there is an output table A which acts as an input table for the next subjob "onsubjobok".
Now when this table A is being read from the latter sub job 0 rows are being fetched(they were inserted by the former subjob)
I have enabled autocommit for the toracleconnection but still it seems the commit is not happening.
Also have tried enabling option of "using existing db connection" for every table that i use in subjobs but that results in sql exception for connection being closed.
Can anyone please tell how can this commit issue for subjobs be resolved?
TIA
Vasu

Re: Commit not happening in sub jobs

Hi,
Could you please give us the screenshot of your job design? It will be helpful for us understanding your requirement and address your problem.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Seventeen Stars

Re: Commit not happening in sub jobs

The connection will only be closed by tOracleClose, tOracleCommit, tOracleRollback.
If a input/output component uses this connection and complains a already closed connection, check if you use one of these components above. For commit/rollback components the close operation is the default but can switched off.