Five Stars

Commit not happening during insert operation in to Greenplum

I am trying to load the data from Oracle (tOracleInput) to Greenplum (tGreenplumOutput).

When I create table (Action on table: create table if does not exist) through Talend and load the data, the commit happens usually at specified row count. However if I try to insert the data on an existing table (Action on table: None), it is just stuck without any action as soon as it reaches the specified commit row count. I tried setting the commit size to 1000, 10000 or even higher. I played around with different batch size too. Nothing seems to be working and it is just stuck at a row count. When I tried to run the insert query independently in the database, it runs in seconds. However, same query is stuck for execution for hours while getting executed via Talend, and it eventually times out.

Thanks.

1 REPLY

Re: Commit not happening during insert operation in to Greenplum

Hello,

The checkbox "Die on error" is selected on tGreenplumOutput? What does your insert query look like?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.