Five Stars

Commit modified files has encountered a problem

Hello, I use "Talend Data Integration" and I have a problem when I create a folder. VERY STRANGE. I create a folder in "Job Designs>Standard" with the name "f" => No problem and I see in the svn the new folder in svn under /trunk/process. I create a second folder in the same location with name "ff" => I receive 'Commit modified files' error with message : org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E170001: HTTP proxy authorization failed. I don't see the second folder in svn. I close "TDI" and I open again... and now the folder "ff" is present in svn. I don't understand why I receive the message... For me, if the folder is present in the svn thus all is correct. Any helps are welcome. Thanks in advance. Dimitri
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: Commit modified files has encountered a problem

Finally, I change the "Network Connections" param. I put "Direct" for "Active Provider" and now it's good.

3 REPLIES
Five Stars

Where we configure the svn info ?

I use the same user to connect to TAC and SVN but with a different password.

Hello,

Talend uses Git and Subversion through Talend Administration Center as a repository for Talend projects to store Jobs, connections, schema definitions, custom jars, third-party libraries, and properties files.

For more information, please refer to this online document about:TalendHelpCenter:Configuring Git or Subversion in Talend Administration Center.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Finally, I change the "Network Connections" param. I put "Direct" for "Active Provider" and now it's good.