Commit modified files has encountered a problem

Six Stars

Commit modified files has encountered a problem

Hello, I use "Talend Data Integration" and I have a problem when I create a folder. VERY STRANGE. I create a folder in "Job Designs>Standard" with the name "f" => No problem and I see in the svn the new folder in svn under /trunk/process. I create a second folder in the same location with name "ff" => I receive 'Commit modified files' error with message : org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E170001: HTTP proxy authorization failed. I don't see the second folder in svn. I close "TDI" and I open again... and now the folder "ff" is present in svn. I don't understand why I receive the message... For me, if the folder is present in the svn thus all is correct. Any helps are welcome. Thanks in advance. Dimitri

Accepted Solutions
Six Stars

Re: Commit modified files has encountered a problem

Finally, I change the "Network Connections" param. I put "Direct" for "Active Provider" and now it's good.

All Replies
Highlighted
Six Stars

Where we configure the svn info ?

I use the same user to connect to TAC and SVN but with a different password.

Hello,

Talend uses Git and Subversion through Talend Administration Center as a repository for Talend projects to store Jobs, connections, schema definitions, custom jars, third-party libraries, and properties files.

For more information, please refer to this online document about:TalendHelpCenter:Configuring Git or Subversion in Talend Administration Center.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Finally, I change the "Network Connections" param. I put "Direct" for "Active Provider" and now it's good.

Cloud Free Trial

Try Talend Cloud free for 30 days.

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.