One Star

Commandline issue in TAC

Hi,
I am getting the below error message while I tried to generate a job on TAC along with connection to generator failed (commandline) issue in job conductor.
org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: org.eclipse.core.internal.dtree.ObjectNotFoundException: Tree element '/.JETEmitters/src/org/talend/designer/codegen/translators/xml' not found.
Can anybody help on this?
Thanks,
Vinod.
3 REPLIES

Re: Commandline issue in TAC

Hi,
Would you mind checking directory <TalendProductInstallation\5.X.X\cmdline\studio\workspace\.JETEmitters\src\org\talend\designer\codegen\translators\xml to see if it is missing? If it does, you should re-install cmdline.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Thanks for the quick reply Sabrina.
I have access to the linux box where the TalendProduct is installed, but not sure where it is installed. Is there a way to find the path using TAC or any other way?
Thanks.

Hi,
Would you mind reporting a ticket on Talend Support Portal so that we can schedule a webex with you to give a remote assistance by support cycle.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.