Thanks

• Data Integration
1 REPLY
Nine Stars TRF
Nine Stars

Re: Column transformation -and finding distinct and corresponding values

here is my proposal:

Capture.PNG

1st step add a sequence number for each value of source_field and memorize the result in a tHashOutput:

Capture.PNG

2nd step, join different source_field values with the same rank and format the output flow.

Here is the join to get field1 and associated field2, just repeat the same operation for field3:

Capture.PNG

And here is the right part to format the output flow:

Capture.PNG

And the final result:

Starting job test at 00:04 05/07/2017.

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3583
[statistics] connected
.-------------+-------------+-------------+-------------+-------------+-------------.
|                                    tLogRow_48                                     |
|=------------+-------------+-------------+-------------+-------------+------------=|
|field1_source|field1_target|field2_source|field2_target|field3_source|field3_target|
|=------------+-------------+-------------+-------------+-------------+------------=|
|src1         |tr1          |src2         |tr2          |src5         |tr5          |
|src3         |tr3          |src6         |tr6          |             |             |
|src4         |tr4          |             |             |             |             |
'-------------+-------------+-------------+-------------+-------------+-------------'
[statistics] disconnected
Job test ended at 00:04 05/07/2017. [exit code=0]

Hope this helps.

TRF