Cluster Key change column

Five Stars

Cluster Key change column

Hi, 
I need to add "Cluster Key Change" column as part of my Sort output. I have set of Key columns for Sort stage (More than 2 columns). When the values of these cluster change, the "Cluster Key change" column should hold 1. For rest of rows it should hold 0. So, for same set of values, only one row will hold 1 and rest will hold 0. this facility is available in Datastage. Please let em know how to implement this in Talend. Your input on this is most appreciated. 

Re: Cluster Key change column

Hi,
Could you please elaborate your case with an example with input and expected output values? Which will be helpful for us to understand your requirement.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Here is the scenario:
Cluster Key Columns is combination of  Prod Code & Prod No
PROD Code           Prod No                   Cluster Key Change
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Prv                    567                        True Or 1
Prv                    567                        False or 0
Prv                    567                         False or 0
When there is a change in either PROD Code or Prod No, Cluster Key change has to set 1. When the values of these cluster change, the "Cluster Key change" column should hold 1. For rest of rows it should hold 0. So, for same set of values, only one row will hold 1 and rest will hold 0. This facility is available in Datastage. Please let me know how to implement this in Talend
Five Stars

Hi, Anyone have any idea to achieve this?