One Star

ClassNotFoundException - SAAJInInterceptor

When attempting to run a job, my installation of Talend Open Studio produces the following error:

Oct 27, 2015 11:18:17 PM org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl initDestination
INFO: Setting the server's publish address to be
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/cxf/binding/soap/saaj/SAAJInInterceptor
       at org.talend.esb.policy.correlation.impl.CorrelationIDFeatureInInterceptor.<init>(CorrelationIDFeatureInInterceptor.java:28)
       at org.talend.esb.policy.correlation.feature.CorrelationIDFeature.initializeProvider(CorrelationIDFeature.java:59)
       at org.talend.esb.policy.correlation.feature.CorrelationIDFeature.initialize(CorrelationIDFeature.java:45)
       at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSServerFactoryBean.applyFeatures(JAXRSServerFactoryBean.java:252)
       at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSServerFactoryBean.create(JAXRSServerFactoryBean.java:196)
       at upg.eb_bt_trans_0_5.eb_BT_trans$Thread4RestServiceProviderEndpoint.run(eb_BT_trans.java:1460)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.saaj.SAAJInInterceptor
       at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
       at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
       at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
       at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
       ... 6 more

It appears that the classloader cannot find the SAAJInInterceptor. 
After identifying the .jar files that provide the "org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.saaj.SAAJInInterceptor" class, I set a Java classpath variable alternately as follows, also restarting the project and the Studio between each setting:

Window >> Preferences >> Java >> Build Path >> Classpath Variables

Name: ORG_APACHE_CXF
Path:  E:\Program Files\Talend\Runtime_ESBSE\lib\cxf-rt-bindings-soap-3.1.2.jar

E:\Program Files\Talend\Runtime_ESBSE\container\system\org\apache\cxf\cxf-rt-bindings-soap\3.1.2\cxf-rt-bindings-soap-3.1.2.jar

E:\Program Files\Talend\Studio\plugins\org.talend.libraries.apache.cxf_6.0.1.20150908_1633\lib\cxf-rt-bindings-soap-3.1.1.jar

E:\Program Files\Talend\Studio\plugins\org.talend.libraries.esb_6.0.1.20150908_1633\lib\cxf-rt-bindings-soap-3.1.2.jar   

None of these resolved the error.
I am running Talend Open Studio, Version: 6.0.1 on Windows 7

Am I missing something obvious?

Many Thanks
Alex Bramford
2 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: ClassNotFoundException - SAAJInInterceptor

Hi 
What is your JDK version? Can you please upload the log message which is located in <Talend Studio install dir>/workspace/.metadata/.log?
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

Re: ClassNotFoundException - SAAJInInterceptor

G'Day Shong,
I am using the following Java:
$ java -version
java version "1.8.0_65"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_65-b17)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.65-b01, mixed mode)
Alex