One Star

Check sqlite database connection

Hello,
I want to create a new sqlite database connection or check an existing connection. After the input of the filename i try to check the connection with the button "Check". I got the message: "The file ... is invalid or doesn' exist." But the file exists and works. Also the jobs that use the connection works fine. Why the check button doesn't work?
Thanks in advance.
Marcus
11 REPLIES

Re: Check sqlite database connection

Hi,
What's the talend build version are you using? Does it repro on another version? Could you please paste your DB connection screenshot into forum so that we can address your issue quickly.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Are there any spaces in the path to the file? I've noticed that for some connections, a space in the path still makes it fail the connection check, but it will work fine in the job itself.
One Star

Hi
I am also facing issue with connection with SQLite DB.
I am using TOS 5.4.2.
Can I make SQLite connection an if possible how can I do it?
Thanks

Hi Diwate,
Did you also face the error "The file ... is invalid or doesn' exist." when check SQLite DB connection with the button "Check"?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi evrybody,
I need to create an SQLite connexion : what I need to indicate in the section File of configuration Table.
Thanks

Hi DjefelMERIEM,
Are you looking for component TalendHelpCenter:tSQLiteInput and TalendHelpCenter:tSQLiteConnection?
Best regard
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi Sabrine,
I am using theses tow componenet , but I want firstly to configure a database connexion in the metadata : When I configure the connexion in the metadata I have an error : The file is invalid or not exist.
Thanks

Hi DjefelMERIEM,
Can you connect to sqlite database by client successfully without using Talend tool?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Yes the database sqlite is opnning with sqlite client.
Thanks
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
I find the problem : the name of the file includes space.
Actually I establish the connexion but when I try to retrieve Table schema : talend doesn't find any tables, while when I use a SQLite Client I can see my six tables.
Have you any ideas?
Thanks
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
I find the problem : the name of the file includes space.
Actually I establish the connexion but when I try to retrieve Table schema : talend doesn't find any tables, while when I use a SQLite Client I can see my six tables.
Have you any ideas?
Thanks

Hi DjefelMERIEM, 
have you resolved this problem?