Check before loading file format

One Star

Check before loading file format

hello
I'm very lost and need someone to help me.
I have to check if a delimited file that comes to me is correct before uploading. If correct, but no no load and load and save the faults it has.
Is correct when all fields are the kind that have to be and the conditions I impose.
Among the conditions is that if a decimal numeric field is not wearing the decimal point.
Check that a value has a correct value. These values are abut in a database table.
If you have a wrong registry file line indicate the number of erroneous and wrong field.
Regards,
Oscar Manso
One Star

Re: Check before loading file format

If you are saying that the file that you are loading ; you want to check if the file is of correct format and if the file has some values that match your database table.
For files that match your database entries :
you can have an your file connected to a tMap and DB Table connected to the same tMap and have an inner join on it...here you can also fetch the inner join rejected values from the main link.
For the correct format you will have to elaborate a little bit more.
Are all the values in decimals ?

the tSchemaComplianceCheck component may be helpful to you. It will validate things like decimal length/precision and datatypes. for other validations, you will probably need to take an approach like the one Vital Parsley suggests.
One Star

hi

I have a question after the above
Does not understand tschemaCompliancechecked and tfileinputdelimited(check Against Each row structure schema)
With which checked the data type, length fields and if the rows which has come with the expected number of fields
Regards,
Oscar Manso