Changing JMS Priority

One Star

Changing JMS Priority

Hi,
How can I change the JMSPriority in JMS header for ActiveMQ?
We have a request/reply Talend job shared by batch and real-time clients. The clients send jms messages directly onto ActiveMQ. Real-time client messages need to have higher priority over batch processes.
The problems is from the client, when we set the JMSpriority in the header to something other than 4 (i.e., 8), by the time the message lands in ActiveMQ, when we inspect the message through ActiveMQ Administration, the JMSPriority always defaults back to 4.
What settings do I need to change to make this work? Or, is there a better way to handle our real-time / batch client scenario in Talend?
Thanks,
Chung

Re: Changing JMS Priority

Hi,
We have a request/reply Talend job shared by batch and real-time clients. The clients send jms messages directly onto ActiveMQ. Real-time client messages need to have higher priority over batch processes.

How did you design your job? Could you please share it with us.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Image of my job attached.
One Star

Hi Sabrina, did you get a chance to look into this? Thanks!
One Star

hi,
In cBean component i am call bean but it's working .it is showing errors in route code ?
why it is showing errors .
One Star

Hi,
did you find the problem why message priority is ignored?