Change version while copy job

One Star

Change version while copy job

Hi all,
I am in TOS version 5.1.1.
I have a job name TOTO that is in version 1.1.
I want to create a new job TITI initialized with version 1.1 of TOTO job but the version of this new job should be 1.0.
I have a problem because when a copy/paste the last version job TOTO, the version of the new job is 1.1 and I can't change it to 1.0.
To resume, how can I copy a job in version 1.1 in a new job where the version should be 1.0 ?
Any ideas ?
Thanks.
Laurie

Re: Change version while copy job

Hi,
Unfortunately, we only support for upgrade version not downgrade. Do you have other version for your original job(under 1.1 such as, 0.1....)?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

HI Laurie
I believe you can do one thing at the time of copying a job it will prompt whether to copy (1.1,1.0) so at the time of copying a job you can copy the lower version of job. If it is already copied to higher version you can bring it to lower version by deleting:
1> .properties.
2>.item.
of higher version
Fore more help on deleting this job files vist:DeletingJobRelevantFileToLowerVersion

thanks
Anil Kumar Burri
http://anilkumarburri.wordpress.com/

Hi Laurie,
Is there any update for your issue? Fell free post your issue on forum.

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.