Certification Talend

Five Stars

Certification Talend

Hello,
I pass the certification exam of Talend Open Studio for Data Integration, there is a way to get the url from my certificate ?
Tks

Re: Certification Talend

Hi,
Could you please go to this platform:https://www.test.com/ and check it to see if you pass a test and  any certificate you can download?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
Click on below link
?
then on login page Click on 
My Account - > History  -- if you failed then its show your marks
My Account - > Certificate -- if you passed
Thank,
Naveen Dewase
One Star

Hi,
Click on below link
www.mytestcom.net/app/myTestcom.cfm?
then on login page Click on 
My Account - > History  -- if you failed then its show your marks
My Account - > Certificate -- if you passed
Thank,
Naveen Dewase
One Star

Hello,
I have a question about certification, does the exam exist in French or exclusively in English?
Best regards
Allaoua

Hi Allaoua
The certification exam is in English. Feel free to let us know if there is any help we can give.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi Talend Team,
I want to book the Talend Exam for  Talend Big Data Integration ,Could you please help me ,how can I book ? Send me links?
Can I take an exam online or do I have to visit any educational center?

Hi,
For talend certification exam, could you please take a look at this page:https://www.talend.com/services/training/certification?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Four Stars

Thanks for your reply .But before asking this question , I have already  been to this link,  which you have shared with me and I do not see any anything on that page ,where I can book exam .Whenever I click on "Talend Big Data v6 Certified Developer Exam"  it is taking me on Multiple Choice Questions,Eventually I am not able to book the exam.Please help me  to understand "How can I book the exam" and "Where exam will be held ,if it is online ,Do I have to go to Educational  Center" ??
Thanks in advance