Six Stars med
Six Stars

Catch the Errors

Hello community,

I have a problem with catching errors. I have tOracleOuptut component and i want to catch the errors of the execution.

I deactivate the Die en error option because i want job to end normally (code 0). 

I executed the job and i get this error : java.sql.BatchUpdateExceptionSmiley SurprisedRA-00001....

I think there is variable which contains this error. Do you have any idea ?

thanks,

BR,

Med

5 REPLIES
Six Stars

Re: Catch the Errors

Hi,

In your advanced parameter of the output component try to desactivate: "use btach size" option .

Six Stars med
Six Stars

But in our politic we use the batch parameters.

im looking now for the variable which contains the error.

Hello,

Here is a global variable ((String)globalMap.get("tOracleOutput_1_ERROR_MESSAGE")) in tOracleOutput component.

To access the global variable list, press Ctrl + Space bar on your keyboard and select the relevant global parameter.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars med
Six Stars

Hello,

In fact when you unchecked the Die on error option the variable  ((String)globalMap.get("tOracleOutput_1_ERROR_MESSAGE")) dont receive any value and still null.

So i found the solution by adding the oracleoutput between two tJavascript and i catch the error.

Thanks,

BR

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your solution with us on forum.

Have you tried to use tLogCatcher to fetch messages from Java Exception?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.