Capture rejected data with column nam

Four Stars Bun
Four Stars

Capture rejected data with column nam

hi guys

is it possible to capture column name for a rejected records and which talend component are suitable to use for it?

tq

Re: Capture rejected data with column name

Hello,

Could you please set an example for your use case? It makes more easy to understand - where the problem.

Are you using talend data quality or data integration product?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars Bun
Four Stars

I am doing record matching from multiple sources. so, if I've 50 columns to match/compare then i need talend just throw error or capture only for the column that the record is not match, so it will be easier to acknowledge the problem column. i am using talend data integration

---------------------------------

example output:

|ID | |column name |

|1829| |receive_date |

|1830 | | department,FI_CODE|

Hello,

Could you please have a look at tMap component to see if it is what are you looking for?

In the tMap settings, here exists 'Catch lookup inner join' option(set it as true) which can handle rejects.

Please refer to the scenario about:TalendHelpCenter:Mapping with join output tables.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars Bun
Four Stars

yes.. I've already done that. for the next step, how can i print out the mismatch column name into textfile or table

Hello,

Are you able to connect the tMap component to tFileOutputDelimited or t<DB>Output component by using the 'Row' connection?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Four Stars Bun
Four Stars

yes... what you mean by 'row' connection?

Hello,

It  is Row connection. There are various types of connections which define either the data to be processed, the data output, or the Job logical sequence.

For more information, please have a look at this online document about:TalendHelpCenter:Connection types

Hope it will be helpful for your further processing. Don't hesitate to post your issue here.

Best regards

Sabrina

--

Hello,

Please feel free to accept the solution if it is OK with you quesion.

Best regards

Sabrina

--