One Star

Capture multiple exceptions with Complete stack trace

I have got a requirement to accomplish.

I have to Capture multiple exceptions in a particular job with complete stack trace.

I could capture complete exception stack trace for on exception(the last exception occured) but need to capture for all exceptions that occured in a particular job.

1 REPLY

Re: Capture multiple exceptions with Complete stack trace

Hello,

Are you using talend open studio or subscription solution?

With talend open studio, please take a look at TalendHelpCenter: Stats & Logs feature. When you execute a Job, you can monitor the execution through the tStatCatcher Statistics option or through using a log component. This will enable you to store the collected log data in .csv files or in a database.

With talend subscription solution, please take a look at the AMC feature. It provides detailed monitoring capabilities that can be used to consolidate the collected activity monitoring information, understand the underlying component and Job interaction, prevent faults that could be unexpectedly generated and support system management decisions.

TalendHelpCenter:Talend Activity Monitoring Console

Let us know if it is OK with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.