Four Stars

Cannot update Salesforce API version 38

I successfully created a metadata and connection to a production Salesforce instance using the API version 37 as described in the Talend Open Studio 6.3.1 documentation. I use a Basic connection type. 

I need to use the Salesforce API version 38 to update a geolocalisation field (see Salesforce doc), so I updated the Salesforce URL to "https://www.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/38.0".

When testing the connection, I have the following error message:

Screenshot from 2017-05-04 10-15-45.png

If I update the  Salesforce URL in the tSalesforceInput component I have the following trace:

Exception in component tSalesforceInput_1
java.lang.RuntimeException: com.sforce.ws.ConnectionException: unable to find end tag at:  START_TAG seen ...</orgDefaultCurrencyIsoCode><orgDefaultCurrencyLocale>... @1:901
	at custforthnew.import_account_0_1.Import_Account.tSalesforceInput_1Process(Import_Account.java:4964)
	at custforthnew.import_account_0_1.Import_Account.runJobInTOS(Import_Account.java:7598)
	at custforthnew.import_account_0_1.Import_Account.main(Import_Account.java:7455)

What I am missing? 

• Data Integration
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cannot update Salesforce API version 38

Hello,

Please take a look at online document about:Supported+systems+databases+and+business+applications+by+Talend+components

So far, Salesforce API version 38 is not list on it.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
1 REPLY

Re: Cannot update Salesforce API version 38

Hello,

Please take a look at online document about:Supported+systems+databases+and+business+applications+by+Talend+components

So far, Salesforce API version 38 is not list on it.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.