Cannot log in with existing account

Cannot log in with existing account

Hi guys,
Its been awhile since I've had time to post to the Talend Forums, and I cannot seem to login or recover my Forum account.
Can someone assist me in recovering my forum account "JohnGarrettMartin"?
Thanks,
Garrett

Re: Cannot log in with existing account

Hi,
Thanks for adding a post in this thread.
This seems like a user specific issue. I'd recommend you to send us an email with your user ID and email to: usermigration@talend.com We'll be contacting you shortly afterwards to get this resolved.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
Thanks for adding a post in this thread.
This seems like a user specific issue. I'd recommend you to send us an email with your user ID and email to: usermigration@talend.com We'll be contacting you shortly afterwards to get this resolved.
Best regards
Sabrina

Sabrina, FWIW I have the same problem, I can log in to the help center, talend.com, but I can't get the talendforge forum to see me as registered. I'll send email to the same address, just mentioning it here in case there are others.

Hi,
I have the same problem, I can log in to the help center, talend.com, but I can't get the talendforge forum to see me as registered. I'll send email to the same address, just mentioning it here in case there are others.

@levinm2, thanks for your feedback.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hello,
same problem here. I can log in as often as I want to talend.com but I cant get me logged in in this forum... ?
How can I get it done to get logged i here?
Thank you.
Seven Stars

Try logging in to Exchange; that seems to share with the forum for me even though nothing else does.

Hi localhost8080,
Please read the Notice Forum NOTICE TO ALL TALENDFORGE USERS: maintenance completed, perhaps there is a solution for your issue.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

I still can't login into this forum.
I wonder why should I buy a enterprise talend licence, if you're even not able to set up a *working* community login?!
With guest account, I can't post any screenshots to get some help.
Do talend provide any paid hotline to get fast help?!
Thank you.
One Star

after multiple failures with my posting above and the following message:
Fatal error: Call to a member function check() on a non-object in /home/www/talendforge.org/forum/post.php on line 122

I doubt that there is any kind of "enterprise" in here.

Hi very_lousy,
Please email us on usermigration@talend.com and give us your email as well as your ID and what you are experiencing. We will be able to look into your question and see why you are having difficulties.
Best regards
Sabrina
--