One Star

Can we import a complete database from MYSQL DB to oracle DB

Hi,
I have a mysql database with 40 tables. Is there a way to import all the tables from this DB into an oracle DB using a single job.
I know i can create a tMySqlInput to import each table (doing it for 40 tables), but is there a way import the complete DB in one go to oracle.
I using talend open studio 5.2.0
Thanks
Prash
6 REPLIES

Re: Can we import a complete database from MYSQL DB to oracle DB

Hi,
For community version, you have to create different jobs for mapping each table.
For enteprise version, you can create only one simple job for all table thanks to the dynamic schema feature, see
https://help.talend.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=5671283
However, dynamic schema feature is only available in Talend Enterprise Data Integration.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
You can use this component tTransferDatabase.
best regards
One Star

Hi,
You can use this component tTransferDatabase.

Because tTransferDatabase is a custom component, we provide you with the KB article Installing a custom componenton Talend Help Center.
Hope it will help you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi xdshi with the component tTransferDatabase is possible select only the tables that i want transfer ?
Thanks in advance

Hi,
Actually, tTransferDatabase is a custom component written by talend community user and shared on talend exchange.
Feel free to contact the author directly.
Best regards
Sabrina
--