Five Stars

Can I monitor/check different subjobs in parallel in a job?(I am using tparallelize component)

Can I monitor/check different subjobs in parallel in a job?(I am using tparallelize component)  Do i have to check logs for this. 

Is there an option to check during the run time.?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can I monitor/check different subjobs in parallel in a job?(I am using tparallelize component)

Hi,

Could you please have a look at this document about:TalendHelpCenter:How to run a Job in Traces Debug mode to see if the traces feature is what you are looking for?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
2 REPLIES

Re: Can I monitor/check different subjobs in parallel in a job?(I am using tparallelize component)

Hi,

Could you please have a look at this document about:TalendHelpCenter:How to run a Job in Traces Debug mode to see if the traces feature is what you are looking for?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Thank you very much. It works!!