CDC

Six Stars

CDC

Hi ,

I am having my target table name PRODUCT in oracleDB, which is daily load on which action on data i am performing Insert or update, but i wanted to capture the latest insert and updated records in another table for audit purpose, i have studied some forum on CDC but am confused how to set up this practically, can some one please help me out the procedure step by step, as i am new to talend. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Meena

Re: CDC

Hello,

Talend Change data capture feature will be available in talend subscription solution not open source.

For more information, please refer to online document about:TalendHelpCenter:Change Data Capture.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Hi Sabrina,

Thanks for the information, i am using Talend 6.4.1 subscribed version, but as i am new to this concept, i need step by step information to setup a CDC, both my source table and target tables are available in oracle

Regards,

Meena

Thirteen Stars

Thirteen Stars

@muralam did it help you ?

Manohar B
Six Stars

Hi @manodwhb,

i tried and followed the same steps but i am getting an error like table or view doesnot exist, everything seems fine.

Regards,

Meena

Thirteen Stars

based on the error,you were either pointing to worng database or worng tablename and schema

Manohar B