Build Job Option is not appearing

Four Stars

Build Job Option is not appearing

Hi all,

We are using Talend Big Data 6.3.1 version with SVN enabled. Talend Windows client is installed on Windows Server 2012R2.

I am not able to see Build Job options when I right click on the jobs in our project.

Till yesterday it was appearing but after downloading and installing few automatically suggested JAR files in Modules, this option got disabled. Previously it was not appearing for my colleague so we had taken screenshot to raise it with internal admin team. Attached are the two screenshots where earlier "Build Job" option along with many other option was appearing for me and for my colleague only three options were appearing.

I initially thought there might be rights issue. But when I downloaded and installed few JAR files as mentioned, I started facing same issue as my colleague. 

Can anyone please help which JAR files might have to be uninstalled and how?

Thanks,

Hrushi.

Re: Build Job Option is not appearing

Hello,

With your subscription solution, could you please create a case on talend support portal so that we can give you a remote assistance(webex session) through support cycle with priority?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Sure Sabrina.

I have requested my team to raise incident with you guys to have screen sharing session.

We'll get in touch with someone very soon hopefully. 

Will mention the resolution provided here on topic.

Many thanks.

Hrushikesh.

Hello Hrushikesh,

We will appreciate it a lot if you could post the solution here.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.