[Bigquery] - tBigQueryOutput error

One Star

[Bigquery] - tBigQueryOutput error

Hi, i've developed a job to load data into bigquery and it was working fine for 2 weeks. Yesterday, starts this error:
Exception in component tBigQueryOutput_3_tBQBE
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.google.api.client.repackaged.com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:191)
at com.google.api.client.util.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:127)
at com.google.api.client.json.jackson2.JacksonFactory.createJsonParser(JacksonFactory.java:92)
at com.google.api.client.json.JsonObjectParser.parseAndClose(JsonObjectParser.java:85)
at com.google.api.client.json.JsonObjectParser.parseAndClose(JsonObjectParser.java:81)
at com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.TokenResponseException.from(TokenResponseException.java:88)
at com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.TokenRequest.executeUnparsed(TokenRequest.java:287)
at com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.TokenRequest.execute(TokenRequest.java:307)
at com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.Credential.executeRefreshToken(Credential.java:570)
at com.google.api.client.googleapis.auth.oauth2.GoogleCredential.executeRefreshToken(GoogleCredential.java:362)
at com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.Credential.refreshToken(Credential.java:489)
at bigquery.bg_allfiles_0_1.bg_allfiles.tFileList_1Process(bg_allfiles.java:2731)
at bigquery.bg_allfiles_0_1.bg_allfiles.runJobInTOS(bg_allfiles.java:3461)
at bigquery.bg_allfiles_0_1.bg_allfiles.main(bg_allfiles.java:3318)
Searching, i'm guessing that my authorization code expired, but i don't know how to refresh it. I tried to pass this information empty like i did in the first time and created a new client id and secret id  but the error is the same. Did someone passed through this error?
Thank you.

Re: [Bigquery] - tBigQueryOutput error

Hi,
To obtain the authorization code, you need to execute the Job using this component and when this Job pauses execution to print out an URL address, you navigate to this address to copy the authorization code displayed.
For more information, please have a look at component reference about:TalendHelpCenter:tBigQueryOutput.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina, after a long time i got a new authorization code. For this, was need to empty the file token.properties that is my workspace. Even with new code, i still got the same error. Any Idea, what could be?

thank you.
One Star

resolved!!! I created a new client id, secret key and a new authorization code and restarts to work! 
Five Stars

FWIW, I tried emptying the token.properties file and it did not work for me. Eventually I found that I could simply enter a new properties filename (one that did not exist) and on the next run of the job, the file would be created and I would be given the google URL to generate a new authorization code.