BigQuery with Talend

One Star

BigQuery with Talend

Hi there

I was trying to set up a demo for a client I am working with and was trying simple case of pulling data out of a table in a mySql database and storing it in Google BigQuery. I am currently facing a problem, I get the warning ?Unable to find 'mime.types' file in classpath? when starting the job and while it pulls data out of mySql all right it does not seem to copy this data over to the cloud storage (the step before it moves it to big query). If I place a file manually in to the cloud storage then the job will copy it over to the BigQuery correctly. Any help will be much appreciated. My version of talend is 5.2.0.

Thanks
Dileep
One Star

Re: BigQuery with Talend

Update
I have manged to have the mime.types problem fixed but it still does not seem to copy the local file output from mysql into cloud storage.
One Star

I'd love to know how you got the MIME types error fixed - I have the same problem, with an Big Query input stopping at 12K records, when the same query run server-side returns 28K...any pointers appreciated!

Update
I have manged to have the mime.types problem fixed but it still does not seem to copy the local file output from mysql into cloud storage.

pretty please explain how you fixed the mime.types problem