batchSizeCounter_tMySqlOutput cannot be solved

pstmt_tMySqlOutput cannot be solved

what means these error ?

thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: BatchSizeCounter and pstmt MysqlOutput ERROR

Hello,

Additionally, could you please follow up this online document about:TalendHelpCenter:Retrieving table schemas to retrieve table schemas from the database connection you have set up.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
12 REPLIES

Hello,

Did you miss any double quote between your input parameter on the component setting of tMySqlOutPut?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi Sabrina, I didn't miss any quotes but I still got the error

where does it come from ? 

thanks for helping Smiley Happy

Sans titre.png

Hello,

What's MySql version are you trying to connect? MySql 5? Are you able to load data from a flat file into your MySql DB?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Five Stars

hi,

I'm using mysql5 and I did this example:

https://help.talend.com/reader/09ej8OQ5bh_~cQtWy~QTbw/uHP_~eLbP2HYIyx0DE4d6g

and it works successfully so that's why I don't now why do I have any problems with java compilation..

thanks for helping 

Hello,

Regardless the java compilation error, are you able to load data into your mysql DB? Could you please try to re-start your studio to see if this java compilation error disappear?

Additionally, please check your "Code" tab in your job to see  if there will be your compile error highlighted in red line?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Five Stars

Thank you for quick answer,

yes I m able to load data from a flat file into mysql Db but not from an another db

I restarted it many time, no change..

here a part of the code, each time the error is [...] cannot be resolved to a variable 

Sans titre.png

thanks for helping Smiley Happy 

Hello,

Did you use any t<DB>Connection in your workflow? Your job design is:toracleinput-->tmysqloutput without other component?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Five Stars

hi,

my job is just tOracleinput --> tMysqloutput 

and when I verify each component they are well connected 

I did not use any t<DB>connection 

Hello,

From your component setting screenshot, we know that you are creating the component from the Metadata repository. Are you missing some necessary steps? Such as, retrieving schema from your table?

Did you set any schema in your DB component?

Best regards

Sabrina

--

Hello,

Additionally, could you please follow up this online document about:TalendHelpCenter:Retrieving table schemas to retrieve table schemas from the database connection you have set up.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Five Stars

thank you for helping Sabrina

Hello,

Great it helps. Feel free to post your issue here.

Best regards

Sabrina

--