Array related error

Four Stars BN
Four Stars

Array related error

Hello:

This is little urgent, if someone can help me resolve this issue. I have been successfully running this process of calling a API with a csv file (with multiple fields) for more than a month now. Recently I added 50 additional fields and getting some intermittent errors. One of the errors happens to be ArrayList.rangeCheck from component: tMarketoBulkExec.

I am also attaching the job design and the error log.

[FATAL]: marketo_dev.leadload_onethread_0_1.LeadLoad_OneThread - tMarketoBulkExec_3 Index: 0, Size: 0

Exception in component tMarketoBulkExec_3 (LeadLoad_OneThread)
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.components.marketo.runtime.client.MarketoBulkExecClient.bulkImport(MarketoBulkExecClient.java:258)
at org.talend.components.marketo.runtime.MarketoBulkExecReader.start(MarketoBulkExecReader.java:76)
at org.talend.codegen.flowvariables.runtime.FlowVariablesReader.start(FlowVariablesReader.java:73)
at marketo_dev.leadload_onethread_0_1.LeadLoad_OneThread.tFileList_2Process(LeadLoad_OneThread.java:5495)
at marketo_dev.leadload_onethread_0_1.LeadLoad_OneThread$4.run(LeadLoad_OneThread.java:7792)

Any help will be truly appreciated.

Thanks,

Soma

Seven Stars

Re: Array related error

IndexOutOfBound exception appears if you try to access index of an array which does not exist

For ex. you max array index is x then you can only access Array[x] you cannot access Array[x+1] or any other larger index.

It is better you cross check your job to find out how it is working.

Regards

Chandra Kant

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads