Array related error

Highlighted
Four Stars BN
Four Stars

Array related error

Hello:

This is little urgent, if someone can help me resolve this issue. I have been successfully running this process of calling a API with a csv file (with multiple fields) for more than a month now. Recently I added 50 additional fields and getting some intermittent errors. One of the errors happens to be ArrayList.rangeCheck from component: tMarketoBulkExec.

I am also attaching the job design and the error log.

[FATAL]: marketo_dev.leadload_onethread_0_1.LeadLoad_OneThread - tMarketoBulkExec_3 Index: 0, Size: 0

Exception in component tMarketoBulkExec_3 (LeadLoad_OneThread)
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.components.marketo.runtime.client.MarketoBulkExecClient.bulkImport(MarketoBulkExecClient.java:258)
at org.talend.components.marketo.runtime.MarketoBulkExecReader.start(MarketoBulkExecReader.java:76)
at org.talend.codegen.flowvariables.runtime.FlowVariablesReader.start(FlowVariablesReader.java:73)
at marketo_dev.leadload_onethread_0_1.LeadLoad_OneThread.tFileList_2Process(LeadLoad_OneThread.java:5495)
at marketo_dev.leadload_onethread_0_1.LeadLoad_OneThread$4.run(LeadLoad_OneThread.java:7792)

Any help will be truly appreciated.

Thanks,

Soma

Seven Stars

Re: Array related error

IndexOutOfBound exception appears if you try to access index of an array which does not exist

For ex. you max array index is x then you can only access Array[x] you cannot access Array[x+1] or any other larger index.

It is better you cross check your job to find out how it is working.

Regards

Chandra Kant

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Talend Cloud Developer Series - Introduction

The Talend Cloud Developer Series was created to give you a solid foundational understanding of Talend’s Cloud Integration Platform

Watch Now

Talend Cloud Available on Microsoft Azure

An integration platform-as-a-serviceto help enterprises collect, govern, transform, and share data from any data sources

Watch Now

Self-service Talend Migration: Moving from On-Premises to the Cloud

Move from On-Premises to the Cloud by following the advice of experts

Read Now