One Star

Are JVM Parameters embedded in job?

Hi,
Are the JVM Parmeters that are set in studio embedded in the job?
Will the JVM parameters I set in studio be used when the job is executed in TAC? Or do you need to set the parameters in TAC as well?
Thanks,
Chris
6 REPLIES

Re: Are JVM Parameters embedded in job?

Hi,
I think you want to know how to set the JVM Parameters in the job.The article on Talend Help Center will teach you How to set the JVM Parameters in talend system or one job.
Here is the reference: https://community.talend.com/t5/Migration-Configuration-and/OutOfMemory-Exception/ta-p/21669?content..., please see the part called "Allocating more memory to one or several Jobs".
In addition, the JVM parameters you set in studio can be used when the job is executed in TAC. Certainly, you can set JVM parameters for Talend Jobs directly in Talend Administration Center and execute the Job without the need to regenerate it.
Please see reference Managing Job Conductor for details.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi Team,
I have tried changing the JVM parameter in job as well as in talend(for all jobs) but still im getting the heap space issue. Screenshot is pasted below. Please suggest a solution of the same.
Regards,
Anu

One Star

Hi Team,
I am also facing heap space error. Have updated the jvm parameter in run console with xms=512 & xmx=4096 still i am facing the same error. 
Thanks,
Sam

Hi Anu,
We can't see the screenshot on our side. Could you attach it on the forum, please? That would be great.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hi Sam,
What's your RAM of your computer? More information about your current job will be preferred.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
My System is with 4GB ram and have attched the screenshot for the same.