Four Stars

Any limit in jobs creation in Project?

Hi All,

I am in search of knowing, Is there any limit in creating Folders or Jobs in Talend Project.

Any best approach to be followed.

Thanks for all your replied.

Regard,

Prasad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Twelve Stars

Re: Any limit in jobs creation in Project?

I am not aware of a hard limit, but you will not want to overload a project with jobs as it will become very slow and unmanageable. As to how many jobs it will take to get like that, it really depends on the complexity of the jobs and how many pieces of metadata, contexts, code routines, etc, you have. It is better to have several smaller projects rather than one humungous one. Also keep in mind reference projects so that you can keep single instances of code that you might want to share across projects.

Rilhia Solutions
2 REPLIES
Twelve Stars

I am not aware of a hard limit, but you will not want to overload a project with jobs as it will become very slow and unmanageable. As to how many jobs it will take to get like that, it really depends on the complexity of the jobs and how many pieces of metadata, contexts, code routines, etc, you have. It is better to have several smaller projects rather than one humungous one. Also keep in mind reference projects so that you can keep single instances of code that you might want to share across projects.

Rilhia Solutions
Four Stars

Thanks!!