One Star

Any Sample Document For SOAP with Attachment with Steps

Hi,
I am using talend open studio 5.4.1. I want to create a web service with attachment and consume web service which will give attachment. Is there any documentation available for SOAP with attachment in talend ?
I referred the forums and talend documentation and found that CXF component will support Attachment and MTOM. But i could not find any samples for the SOAP with attachment implementation.
could you please provide any reference document with steps for create a sample web service with attachment in talend and consumer the web service which will give attachment in response.
Thanks
Regards,
P.Chellamaruthu
8 REPLIES
Four Stars

Re: Any Sample Document For SOAP with Attachment with Steps

Hi,
Create a standard wsdl service. You need to save that document inside the database. When querying, query for that column which contains the file i.e. file would be part of your body response. You need to extract that content from the soap response and save it to file.
This could be an option.
Thanks
Vaibhav
One Star

Hi Vaibhav,
Thank you for your reply. i am clear on your approach, encode the entire file content and send them in response. But i want some implementation documents for the SOAP with attachments as mentioned in the below link
https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=Attachment+Support&content-lang=en
Any Idea on that..
Regards,
P.Chellamaruthu.
Four Stars

They also don't support -
Message Mode: Attachments are not supported as it does not process the message at all.
Vaibhav
One Star

Hi Vaibhav,
Any idea on POJO Mode and Payload Mode.. Because they mentioned in both mode attachments are supported.
Regards,
P.Chellamaruthu.
Four Stars

I haven't implemented yet, but you can have a look at
http://camel.apache.org/cxf.html#CXF-AttachmentSupport
See if you can get some idea from this..
Vaibhav
One Star

Thanks for your comment.
I referred that link. Which has the same content which is in available in talend help center.. Smiley Happy

Regards,
P.Chellamaruthu.
Six Stars

Hi chellamaruthu,
Did you find a solution for soap attachment? I have the same thing want to solve.
Thanks.
Not applicable

Hello, any news on this problem ?
Regards,