currently we replaced tSAPInput (V5.4.1) by tSAPBapi (V6.1.1). The problem ist that BAPI returns now some extra characters around ampersand in text fields.
For example, it returns A & B instead of A & B.
In the older version using tSAPInput, we did not have this problem. Please note that, we use the same SAP-Connection, with the same settings in the old and new version.
We use Talend Data Management Platform V6.1.1.
Talend named a Leader.
Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.
Learn how to do cool things with Context Variables
Find out how to migrate from one database to another using the Dynamic schema
Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables